East Victoria Park Primary School was first established in 1914 on Albany Highway and was re-established on its present location in 1977. The school buildings include two kindergarten, three pre-primary and twelve year one to seven classes. Other rooms include a library, music room, art & craft room, computer room, multi-purpose room, covered play area and canteen.
Our school prides itself on the staff and parents working together as a team to provide opportunities that enable all students to develop their potential and participate responsibly in society. Opportunities for learning cover the eight learning areas combined with specialist areas including instrumental music, information technology, physical education and Japanese as a language other than English. Newly arrived students may also be eligible to attend ‘English as a Second Language’ classes.