Here are the latest updates from the Education Department for Term 2:
- Parents are encouraged to keep their children at home.
- Those who need to send their children to school to maintain employment, children of essential workers and those who require schools to support them overcome particular vulnerabilities, however, may choose to do so.
- To ensure that all students’ needs are met, staff will be present on school sites.
- All students will be taught: those attending schools and those learning at home.
- Student wellbeing remains a priority, notably for our most vulnerable students – our school will remain open.
- Home Learning begins on Tuesday 28th April – You will receive a message via SeeSaw from your child’s teacher.
- Students will need to download the SeeSaw Classroom app.
- All students will access their home learning tasks using SeeSaw Classroom or using Paper Copies of the learning activities.
- To accommodate regular COVID-19 updates and changes, staff will be planning in fortnightly learning blocks and will regularly communicate with families/students.
I would like to thank all of our families for their support and understanding during this time.
I wish everyone a Happy Easter and relaxing holiday break.
Look after one another.